Pioneering the Future
ㆍSolid State LiDAR
- Active alignment process technology
- Robust design to maintain high
- Heating solution to overcome
- Know-hows on development and mass production
accumulated in mobile industry
- Utilizing ultrasonic welding technology
connects the parts with ultrasonic waves
ADAS(Advanced Driver Assistance System) camera recognizes the surroundings outside the vehicle to allow autonomous driving and provide passengers with safety and convenience.
- Low (-40℃)/High(+105℃) Temperature
CMS (Camera Monitoring System) Camera recognizes the surroundings inside/outside the vehicle to allow the vehicle to drive autonomously and provide passengers with safety and convenience.
- Collects Information on Color and NIR at the same time
- Algorithm for Improving Illumination Visibility
DMS(Driving Monitoring System) camera recognizes movements of an object with 3D for in-cabin safety and convenience. Using IR LED and VCSEL as light sources, it prides itself with high precision for indoor conditions.
- Aptycal Array Antennas(High-gain/High-resolution)
- Low-loss Circuit Design and Coupling Feed Structure
-Radar Signal Processing Technology for High SNR
- Precise Calibration & Test via Robot Arm Control
- Error Zeroization via Laser Sensor
- Customized System Management through Database
- FACA Tracking System for Quality Management
Radar implements autonomous driving and ADAS by identifying the direction, speed, and distance of external objects of the vehicle using high frequency (24, 77, and 79 GHz).
In-cabin Radar detects passenger’s presence or movement inside a car using radio waves preventing accidents and vehicle theft.
- Understanding of NIR/SWIR lasers
- Capabilities for high-accuracy, long-range calibration